- Pio IX train. Luxury is not a mere frill if the Pope hit the road
- An Italian traveler dreams America from a Spanish bridge. The cultural impact of the discovery of America.
- Varna Necropolis and the oldest processed gold in world’s history.
- Transfăgărășan Road. The folly of a dictator to overcome Nature
- Open wounds. The bombed buildings of Belgrade
- Sarajevo Rose.
- Triennale Design Museum, the everchanging home-land of design in Milan
- The Italian Geographic Society Library, a free access Paradise for travel writers in the heart of Rome.
- Portrait of Sevilla through the eyes of a lover
- Celano Gorge. Hiking into the mouth of the earth
- Sperlonga Sculptures. A tribute to Ulysses in the National Archaeology Museum of Sperlonga.